We understand that everyone has different needs, desires, and budgets when planning their events, so we've structured our prices to allow the maximum level of flexibility in choosing what's best for your situation...
All packages include
- One photographer on-site for the entire time scheduled. We carry 2 cameras plus cards, batteries, flash equipment, lenses, and any other gear that may be needed for the shoot.
- Basic post-processing services (culling and simple corrections).
- An online gallery for at least two years that is easily shared to friends, family, and social media.
- Online ordering of high resolution prints, books, and other materials.
Package 1 - Bronze Level
Thrifty clients will appreciate this offering.
- On-site services at $90 / hour.
- Images will be available on the gallery, watermarked, suitable for sharing on social media and basic viewing, but not suited for printing.
- Prints and high resolution downloads will be available via the online store.
- Basic post-processing will be performed (culling, leveling, cropping, and color correction).
- Extended post-processing services are available at $75/hr. Typically time to bring a photo from 'off the camera' to 'ready to print' can take from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the amount of work needed.
Package 2 - Silver Level
For clients looking for a more "soup to nuts" offering, this may be for you.
- On-site services at $135/hr
- Up to 6 hours of post-processing services (this is usually sufficient to cover 50-75 final images)
- Delivery of all images at medium print quality resolution - suitable for printing up to 8x10 inches (High resolution prints will still be available in the online store)
Package 3 - Gold Level
For those looking for the gold standard, a complete offering with all the trimmings.
- On-site photo services at $165/hr
- Full post-processing of all images
- Full download of all images at maximum resolution
- Gallery services including free download and high resolution prints at a reduced cost
- We require a 25% deposit at the time the contract is signed.
- In situations where a second photographer is needed (for example, weddings of over 100 attendees), the hourly rate will be increased by 50% to cover the extra costs.
- Additional charges such as parking, miles travelled over 40 miles total, etc.
- Upon request, we can provide a rider document that goes into complete details regarding the specific job.
- Travel over 1 hour total will be billed at the hourly rate
We accept payment primarily through Paypal (via email@example.com), though checks are readily accepted at the end of events.